What is your Yoni? You’ll hear us often use this term. Your Yoni isn’t just a word; it’s the sacred vessel between the two worlds, a beautiful gateway that connects realms and holds immense power and wisdom.. which we often reduce to the term “vagina.” We’re transcending the conventional understanding and honoring this divine vessel between worlds.
When we hear the word “Yoni,” we’re embracing the sacredness and divinity of this powerful portal—a celebration of the feminine that transcends the limiting term and often derogatory words we use for her. It’s a gateway to realms within us, connecting our physical and spiritual worlds.
In the latest Highest Self Podcast episode, I am thrilled to be joined by the incredible Henika Patel, founder of the School of Sensual Arts, as we embark on a tantalizing exploration of sacred sensuality, self-healing, and the transformative power nestled within our yoni.
Here’s a peek at the incredible wisdom we’ll be unraveling In this week’s episode..
– Embracing our sensuality, tapping into our energetic body, and experiencing bliss at our core through Sacred Sensuality & Tantra
– Going beyond sexual expression, and cultivating Tantra, a journey of liberation and divine play.
– Channeling Shakti energy, reconnecting with sensuality, and unlocking our creative potential.
– Honoring and discovering the sacredness of your Yoni, a gateway to a world beyond mere physicality.
– Understanding how a patriarchal society has kept women disconnected from their inherent power and divine essence.
– Setting boundaries and reclaiming our power can lead to feeling fully loved and seen.
– How to Nurture our Yoni and fuel it with energy for powerful manifestations.
– And SO much more!
Get ready to embark on this soul-stirring journey, exploring sensuality, healing, and self-discovery like never before! 🦋
Follow me your spiritual bestie to active your fullest expression + laugh along the way:
Order My Books: https://iamsahararose.com/books
By accessing this Podcast, I acknowledge that the entire contents are the property of Sahara Rose, or used by Sahara Rose with permission, and are protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Except as otherwise provided herein, users of this Podcast may save and use information contained in the Podcast only for personal or other non-commercial, educational purposes. No other use, including, without limitation, reproduction, retransmission or editing, of this Podcast may be made without the prior written permission of the Sahara Rose, which may be requested by contacting [email protected].
This podcast is for educational purposes only. The host claims no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information presented herein.