Looking for keto drinks that are sugar-free too? Discover the best keto drink for each dosha that will satisfy your taste buds & your mission
In Ayurveda, there are three body types, called doshas. The word “dosha” means “energy” in Sanskrit. There are three energy types based on the five elements – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Our personality, our constitution, and our mind are all a unique combination of these energies— it offers us the strengths, interests, and talents we need to fulfill our dharmas.
Hence drinking and eating foods most suitable to your body type will give you the best results.
Don’t know your dosha yet? Find out using my free dosha quiz
3 KETO DRINKS FOR EACH BODY TYPE
The keto drinks mentioned in this blog are sugar-free, easy to make & will definitely appeal to your taste buds. Do try them for sure. Let’s dive into the drinks now!
Ingredients Required for these keto drinks:
- Spinach: Great for building stamina. Packed with antioxidants, Calcium, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-E & Vitamin-K. Anti-Inflammatory + Bone-Tonic.
- Coconut Milk: Naturally sweet and cooling. Alkalizing + high in fat and fiber. It contains protein, Calcium, Iron, Potassium & Magnesium.
- Almond Milk: Rich in protein, Vitamin-E, Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium & Zinc.
- Nutmeg: Stimulates digestion. Great for treating Insomnia.
- Cilantro: Alkalizing, Diuretic, Anti-Inflammatory, Antihistamine, Antipyretic + burns-toxins
- Lime: Stimulates secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Pineapple: Supports immune system & bone strength. High in Vitamin C and Antioxidants + Anti-Inflammatory.
- Strawberry: Antioxidant + low in sugar, sodium, and cholesterol.
- Kale: Alkalizing. Contains Calcium, Potassium, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C & Vitamin-K. Kale also stimulated peristalsis, encouraging your body to eliminate bowels.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Alkalizing. Packed with Antioxidants, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Fats & Proteins. Antimicrobial.
- Cacao: Antioxidant. Great muscle-relaxant + stimulates energy. Great for boosting brain activity and elevating mood.
- Cinnamon: Great for nerves & reproductive system. Increases digestion, burns toxins, relieves arthritis, and anti-fungal.
- Ginger: Stimulant. Cleanses toxins, lowers cholesterol, & reduces headaches. Also great for nausea and cramping.
Recommended For You: The Ultimate Detox Drink
For Vata Dosha:
- Step 1: In a high-speed blender, blend ¼ cup soaked almonds (soaked at least 4 hours), 1/3 cup coconut milk, a handful of spinach, 1 tsp cinnamon, and a pinch of nutmeg
- Step 2: Serve warm
For Kapha Dosha:
- Step 1: In a high-speed blender, blend ½ cup soaked pumpkin seeds (soaked at least 4 hours) + 2 cups filtered water, 3 tbsp Cacao Powder, a pinch of cinnamon, & 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Step 2: Serve warm
For Pitta Dosha:
- Step 1: In a high-speed blender, blend 1/3 + 1/6 cup of coconut milk, 10 strawberries, 3 pineapple skewers, 2 tsp fresh Cilantro, and juice of ½ a lime.
- Step 2: Serve chilled.
Hope you like the drinks. Let me know what you think about them in the comments below.
Guest Post by Eat Feel Fresh Contributor Fernanda Santini